Adamant Project Company is one of the key units of Adamant Holding that specializes in comprehensive design engineering, obtaining specifications and organizing survey work in construction of residential and public buildings for various purposes:
- trade and recreation centers,
- residential buildings,
- physical education and health centers, pools,
- industrial buildings.
Adamant Project serves as the general designer and provides project development services of any degree of complexity in the following main areas of activities: architectural solutions, general layout, design solutions, technology solutions, engineering support solutions, environmental safety and fire safety measures, construction management services, designer supervision and engineering supervision of construction. Adamant Project Company has the following units:
- Project Organization Department. Main functions: assisting the customer in developing the terms of reference, organizing site surveys, monitoring project documentation terms and quality, coordinating and organizing expert assessment of project documentation, support services during construction and commissioning of the object;
- Department of Engineering Support. Main functions: obtaining specifications, settling grid connection contracts, design of external engineering networks, coordination with city engineering services;
- Department of Design Engineering (Project Workshop). Main functions: compiling project and engineering documentation. Project operations are carried out in accordance with the Certificate of Compliance with the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001-2001 (ISO 9001:2000) standard. The department is headed by one of the leading architects of St. Petersburg – V.M. Freifeld.
Adamant Project CEO - Vturin V.V.
Chief of engineering service department - Lysenkova G.F.
Chief of design department - Sedakov D.B.