Adamant Management Company, part of Adamant Holding, carries out the centralized management and servicing of the company’s shopping malls. The largest shopping mall chain in St. Petersburg includes a total of 22 shopping malls with a total area of more than 1.2 million square meters. In addition to commercial real estate, Adamant MC leases out office space in its shopping malls.
The shopping malls of Adamant MC are located in every district of St. Petersburg, are well known and popular among shoppers.
Adamant Management Company has established partnerships with leading Russian and foreign retail chains, including Perekrestok, Prisma, Eldorado, M.Video, Bukvoed, Karo Film, Formula Kino, Mirage Cinema, Rive Gauche, L’Etoile, SportMaster, Sela, Detsky Mir, Junior, Lukomorye, McDonald’s, KFC and many more.
Over the years, Adamant Management Company has gained considerable experience in the sphere of managing commercial real estate, including:
- practical experience in creating successful concepts of shopping malls, from selecting formats and positioning of the new facility to developing architectural solutions, inside planning and navigation, and selection of the optimal composition of tenants;
- organizing all stages of brokerage, from developing the lease rate policy, searching for and negotiating with potential tenants to settling and managing lease agreements;
- performing the entire range of commercial real estate management from scratch with the goal of achieving maximum commercial efficiency;
- promoting shopping malls on the market, from developing a marketing strategy at the planning stage to introducing new facilities and holding advertising campaigns of any scale, with subsequent assessment of their effectiveness;
- holding marketing studies of commercial real estate facilities with the goal of their optimization.