The retreat is located in Karelia, on the shores of the picturesque Lake Janisjarvi. Clean air and beautiful scenery are ideal for a long-awaited comfortable vacation in the woods yet a step away from all modern amenities:
- 6 deluxe class cottages for 6 people;
- 2 deluxe class cottages for 8 people;
- 2 deluxe class cottages for ten people, with a fireplace room and sauna;
- 1 deluxe class cottage for ten people with a fireplace room;
- 1 deluxe class cottage for 12 people with a fireplace room;
- A comfortable hotel with 30 rooms and a restaurant seating up to 100 people;
- A bar;
- A sports center (swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, gym, solarium);
- A playground;
- A sandy beach;
- Terraces for recreation (with benches, tables, tents, and grills);
- Three Russian bathhouses on the bank;
- Trolling fishing trips.
Snowmobiles, skis, skates, boats, bikes, jet skis, and catamarans are available for rent.
Wi-fi internet is accessible throughout the territory of the base.
A team of experienced hunting and fishing trainers is at your service.
Tours to Valaam, Ruskeala marble quarry, and Sortavala.
Different corporate events (birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, etc.)
VIP charter flights by helicopter from St. Petersburg
Come here to enjoy our high-quality services, relax, go hunting or fishing, or do it all at once.
Black Rocks Retreat – a VIP vacation... in the woods!
Zoogreenpark that opened in Black Rocks Retreat in 2011. This is the only zoo in Karelia that shows the great diversity of the fauna of Russia and other countries.