Russian Glass Company (JSC RSK) is one of the leaders on the Russian market of industrial glass processing.
JSC RSK unites 14 plants in 11 cities of the Russian Federation: St. Petersburg, Moscow, Tula, Klimovsk, Yaroslavl, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Kazan, Sterlitamak and Krasnodar. Seeking to improve offers made to customers in various spheres where glass is used, JSC RSK is continuing to modernize its production facilities, installs additional equipment and builds new plants.
The Company’s products are made according to cutting-edge technologies and on state-of-the-art equipment by famous European manufacturers.
The Company's production facilities include:
- 30 state-of-the-art lines for the production of multiple glazed units
- 8 furnaces for glass hardening, including bended glass
- 2 lines for making triplex safe glass
- Unique processing line for photo printing on the glass
- 3 lines for processing fire-resistant glass
- a full set of auxiliary equipment
State-of-the-art equipment and advanced technologies of the company allow to provide high quality glazing for buildings with various functional purposes and of different architectural styles, from hi-tech and modern to classicism and empire style. As a result, city architecture gets modern, original buildings, full of light, air, and freedom. Certificates of compliance and safety have been acquired for the entire range of products produced by the Company. High professional skills and rich experience of JSC RSK employees, the strict quality inspection by QC Dept assure ultra-high quality of products evidenced by Certificate of Conformity to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
Priority directions for the Company's activities are:
- large-scale production of complex double glaze units with energy-saving, sun-protective and multifunctional glass;
- production of double glaze units for structural and spider glazing;
- products made of safe glass - hardened, laminated and fire-proof glass;
- glass processing to be used in the transport and furniture-making sectors;
- comprehensive glass supply programs for large architectural sites in Russia.
- production of multiple glass unit for transport facilities such as rail, road, sea transport
- manufacturing of products for interior and furniture glazing
Suppliers of the company include leading international glass manufacturers: AGC, Pilkington, Guardian, and Saint-Gobain, which makes it possible to implement cutting-edge architectural solutions.
In Russia JSC RSK provided glazing to more than 2,500 excellent modern architectural projects made with cutting-edge glass industry technologies, including:
- Embankment Tower, Northern Tower, Capital City, Federation, Empire Tower buildings of the Moskva-City Moscow International Business Center, Mirax Park Residential District, the Administrative Office Center of the Government of the Moscow Region in Moscow.
- Ladozhsky Railway Terminal, Central Bank Building, Bank St. Petersburg Administrative Building, Shuvalovskie Vysoty Residential Complex, Baltiyskaya Zhemchuzhina Residential Complex, Leto Shopping Mall in St. Petersburg;
- The Iceberg Winter Sports Center, Adler Railway Terminal, Alpica Center, Grand Prix Russia Building (Sochi Formula) for Formula 1 races, Millennium Residential Project in Sochi, Grand Hotel in Astrakhan, The palace of Ingushi Republic President in Magas and many other buildings.